Skincare Series: 1
Having the right moisturizer is so important to your skincare routine. Here I have complied a list of my must-haves for all skin types and concerns. From super heavy to very light, there are many options to find the perfect moisturizer. Xx
1. Epionce "Renewal Light Facial Lotion"- My all time favorite lotion because it is so light, yet so effective. I use it every single day.
2. Avene "Skin Recovery Cream"- A heavier cream that I use when my skin is extra dry from one of my favorite French skincare brands.
3. Koh Gen Do "Gommage Spa Gel"- An exfoliating and moisturizing lotion that literally peels off dry skin leaving your face feeling so smooth.
4. Elizabeth Arden "Eight Hour Cream"- The ultimate product for dry lips and and peeling skin because it works like magic overnight.
5. La Mer "Creme de La Mer"- A bit of a splurge, but one of the most amazing moisturizers I have ever tried that I use when my skin is in major need of hydration.